Hadn’t had the time recently to post everything I’ve been reading on here, so here’s everything that I’ve been wanting to share with you all and haven’t found the time to do so… go through the list below and take your pick on your topic of interest…
- A new mobile app just rolled out by the neighboring San Jose Earthquakes soccer team brings in-seat concession ordering at sports events.
- Infographics: The rise of mobile.
- British firm Aconite has said it is working to bring contactless payments to South African public transport, to allow commuters to use near field communication (NFC) enabled phones to pay fares.
- Free mobile banking network launched in South Africa.
- Faithless fans testing NFC’s social networking capabilities
- Smartphone owners like to scan and save, study finds: Bar code scanning and discount apps are the most popular mobile features, research finds.
- Very interesting: a set of icons for multi-touch interfaces.
- Millennial: Android Continues To Account For Over Half Of Mobile Ad Impression Share
- Mobile Dating Study from OfferMobi .
- Buying drinks for friends via email, SMS or Facebook
So go on.. Start your week with a bit of reading up on what’s been going on around the world…